Tuesday, April 15, 2008

God's special blessings, for me.


They say, our Parents are the closest we get to seeing God in our life.

They say right.

We all tend to take certain things so much for granted, in life, our parents perhaps topping that list, we go through our lives, never acknowledging what they mean to us, nor do we ever stop and think, till it is too late. How many of us have really turned around and said 'Thank-you' to our Mum and Dad?

None,, I believe, well, I intend rectifying that particular fault, via this,, though nothing beats saying it to their faces, something I plan on doing, as soon as I finish posting this.

For as long as I can recall, my parents have been my biggest support system, and we all know THAT'S not THE easiest job in the world, I am amazed at how easily they accept things, however unpleasant they may be, and how strong they actually are. in doing that.

When it comes to me and my happiness, they still are like the proverbial lions protecting their cub, At a time when I should be looking out for them, I am planning to set out in search of newer things to do, and they are still so supportive,, telling me to just try things out, and that I can always come back home, if things do not work out, how I should go for what my heart desires, because, pretty soon, life will have moved on, and desires will turn to regrets and 'what-ifs',,

They have been like my wings, carrying me through some really tough times, the entire last year, being such a time, their indefatigable strength and convictions have ensured that my self-belief has survived the pounding that it got, (and what a pounding it was),, the days of the year gone by, are the stuff nightmares are made of,,,but I have held on, thanks to them and to another very special friend,, someone who has, from the sidelines and from the frontier, as and when needed, been there to buoy me,, and my flagging spirits,, I am indeed blessed to have such people in my life.

Ma, Baba,, this is just an attempt to say,,'thank you' for all you have done,, even though words cannot even begin to express my love and gratitude, for all you have done for me, or my pride,, in having been born to you,, any attempts made by me to chronicle your efforts would take me another 50 lifetimes,, at least, Whenever I start to tire, I try and visualise your faces, your smiles, send up a silent prayer , and just keep going on, Someday, I hope I get to be there for you, and that goes for you too, Danny, when you need me. God bless you.

No comments:

Followers,