Sunday, April 6, 2008

An evening, on a walk, after my cuppa.




This is meant to be a quick write-up, which means, you can expect to see at least a hundred and fifty sentences here, The optimum time, not to have a walk in an area, which is more than 50% leaves, bushes, marsh-land and trees, in short,,,a Tea Garden, is the twilight hour, which by the way is fast starting to encroach on the witching hour, all the mosquitoes, and various other insects of unknown lineage, (but all with a common love interest,,Moi,,) were converging on my face and eyes, and it was tough walking,,whew!! Anyways, my journey back, listening to the songs of Metro, on my cell, was free from any such intrusions,, and I was walking back fast. Femina Miss India was on, and I wanted to watch that.


My goodness, the contestants were young, 21, 22 years old, but were they confident,,! they reminded me of another such confident girl, way back in 1994, Sushmita, who has since then blossomed into this Uber-confident, awe-inspiring Diva, of the calibre of Zeenat, or maybe even better, she puts everyone else into the shadowy corners of a room, the moment she walks in, and lights it up,, my God, there hasn't been even a single Miss India after that, to come even close. Right?


Then I sat and watched "Grey's Anatomy", where again, there were these two women characters, both strong, confident Doctors, good at what they did ,one was giving up her profession, because the man she loved, succumbed to a disease, reminding her, as death of a patient always tends to, that we doctors are mere mortals, and life or death, happens in spite of us. The second Dr, on the show was being deserted by the man she loved, because he, all of a sudden, decides that she would be better off without him, the decision of a couple being taken by one man with a God mania. How many times have we come across similar incidences in Real life too?


This looks like something that ought to have been a part of some so-called Women's' magazine, during 'Women's' Day', I know,, but as the name of my Blog,( one that I didn't have to spend sleepless nights over naming) says,, these are after all the RAVINGS, albeit random of a person,,,, namely,,Me!!


Never claimed to be a great writer, or an Intellectual, and that great Revelations would come forth through my posts,, so,,, sue me!

No comments:

Followers,