Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Nite Blues,,,,

It is barely 8.30, and I am already bored out of my skull, I guess I could study, but where is the point of adding more boredom than is absolutely necessary to the situation, right?

So,, I am bored. Guess I could go and watch the new Bond flick, but that would mean getting dressed and what an effort that would be, right now,.(by the way Danny boy's by far the best 007, my take.)

Guess I could watch something on TV,, no wait, the installation isn't done yet, these guys have found out I am from Assam and so are putting on an especially 'laahe-laahe' show for my benefit,, just so I do not get too home sick, serves me right for having said that on my blog, oh just maybe like a 1000 times only?

Guess I should order some take out? No, I cannot, the seams of my jeans are going to sue me for Inhuman torture, and I still have to burn those Banana chips I had for lunch..

Guess I should work on my book,,,but one smart-ass person from its pages just is refusing to behave the way I want him to,, so, that too is out, at least till he sees some sense,,.

Some music? But that would remind me that Indian Idol 4 is on today and I do not have my Tv in a ready to watch state..

Finish the book I am reading? Shit,,that would remind me I have other books that I should be reading,,ouch!!

Tidy my room? Again? There are maybe three new dust specks after my last spree, 2 hours back..

Go out for a walk? Don't want to change, and don't want to be caught out by my patients' attendants in my tracks,,it is bad enough that I dress like a mix between a Parisian grunge model and a colour blind cow to work, that reminds me, my Sir has run out of disgusted looks to bestow on my idea of work-place-couture.

Guess I better go to sleep,,Maybe I can finish counting backwards from 1 million tonight...

Wish me luck guys....

4 comments:

daktar said...

good luck!

though i believe Brosnan to be the best Bond yet.

rajarshi said...

Nopes, no way,
Its danny boy,all the way

blackgames said...

yeah daniel craig is rugged..he looks like a streetfighter...well got nuthin against brosnan,but at least craig doesnt right his suit after pummelin a bad guy!!!but brosnan was damn suave

rajarshi said...

Yeah, a damn rugged, cool streetfighter!!

Followers,