Monday, November 17, 2008

PS..(No I donot Love you)

PS...Most of my thoughts start like this, as if they were post scripts in the long-long monologues I hold with the only person who bothers to listen to me, at all,,,,,,,, well,,'monologue' pretty much gave the game away,,right? My best listener, spectator, audience all rolled into one has always been 'me', 'myself'',,no, Irene does not come into this..... Anyways, as Post-Scripts tend to go,,, they do not hold any continuity with my current thoughts, just arise at random and take the form of my next long talk, till another PS comes along,,that has been the way with me, for quite some time now,,another sign that the Loony-bin beckons, perhaps. I am so used to these one-way ramblings that I tend to get quite lost in them, people wave at me from across the road, and I plod along, a silly smile or a frown on my face, depending on what I am saying to myself,,,quite oblivious.Turning into quite the eccentric, I am, these days,,and for that matter, what an odd way of forming a sentence..
PS..,,Does anyone else find these innumerable 'commas' a little too tiresome?,,
PPS,,,Does anyone else get the origin of the bracketed phrase in the post title? Please

No comments:

Followers,