Monday, November 10, 2008

Horrible Monday!

I hate mondays.

Monday blues? No way, it is rather all the shades ranging from mauve to indigo including cerulean and all the in-batween shades, rather like an Asian paints shade card. add to that the fact that I have another night shift coming up and so I shall have to go through the unendurable torture of a shave,, sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls are so lucky, just armpits, leg and arm hair to deal with, all of which can be decently and deceptively covered up,, a method hardly likely to work in my case, unless I decide to wear a pot over my face,,maybe a ski-mask?

To add to all the agony is the fact that my laptop just refuses to open the page where I can recharge my DTH service, and I so wanted to watch the ongoing Test, it is the last day of the match wherein we are sure to give the Aussies the drubbing of their lives, plus it is the last time we get to see Sourav on the field. Come 5 pm and I shall have to sally forth, out of my room, to save humanity,,,,Boll****!! At best, I just try to deal with things as they come, all doctors do just that, and keep our fingers crossed that a patients recovery proceeds unhindered by any other complications,,,after all even the best efforts to try and foresee probable hurdles and prevent them, do leave a few loopholes, and I do have a 75 year old lady on my hands, who is, I believe on her last legs, and the family has to make some all important decisions, and I am supposed to help them make the right ones, while not seeming to do their thinking for them,,hardly a job I relish.

So, all in all, it has got all the makings of a great start to what promises to be an even more thrilling (!!) week than the last,,my my, ain't I just salivating at that thought.

(PS- Winter is slowly creeping up (yeah!!), but I am ill prepared to meet it 'coz I do not have my winter apparel ready,,what do you mean by asking what happened to last years' clothes,,? surely you do not want me to wear the same clothes 2 years in a row? )

3 comments:

daktar said...

its thursday now. how u feeling now???

blackgames said...

hey u missed out something wen u were talkin bout girls n the places they dont need to shave:P

gawd,i am gross!!!

rajarshi said...

Hey, Hey,,,let's keep this 'U' rated shall we?
BTW no one said u cudn't be gross..

Followers,