Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dostana Roxx,( Sigh!!!!)

This goes out to 'Dostana roxxxx' in my Orkut friends list, hope he reads this,,

I wish I was in Priyanka's shoes in Dostana,,,,Did I ask you to draw your own conclusions? Wicked people, I am surrounded with,,Surely you know that now I am gonna waste some of your time in explaining why I said this,,,,so let me be. Where was I? Yes, in Priyanka's shoes, btw, those Jimmy Choos could feed me for an entire year and sustain an entire Somali village for a week,,but I am rambling again,,I would have loved to be where P was in the movie, not because I would have had two Gorgeous specimens of Guy-hood live with me, imagine what that would have done to my already sagging self-esteem!!! Nor because I would have had THE perfect body and be surrounded by similarly endowed bods, just close your eyes and think Shilpa in the gold bikini,,,neither because I would have a gorgeous pad to live in, with an outdoor pool to boot,,,It wouldn't be for the fact that I would be paid 4 grand a month for 2 rooms, which translates into the salary I get paid by the end of 1 year of this God-Awful work that I do,,,It wouldn't be for the fact that I would be working for a magazine that would need me to look WOW, and go out gadding to Night-clubs and Auctions, in the name of work,,(Sigh, I have a night-shift in 2 hours time),,,,It most certainly would not be for the fact that my wardrobe would be hot, skimpy and cool at the same time,,,,,

It just would have been so good to have two friends who loved me so much,,two people who ended up putting me ahead of themselves, their ambitions and their lives,,friends who gave me great B'day surprises, who saw me out of every single scrape I got into, guys who would go to such lengths, just because they loved me, friends who would be there to wipe away my tears and my fears, friends who would give anythig to see me smile,,see me happy.. That is the one single thing I envy P.... Friendship,

7 comments:

Sukanya Lenhardt said...

You are right...friendship is the best one can have in life...:-)

Gaurav SPEAKS said...

Some adages may b said a tifle too many times but on a lonely nite they seem to b t most influencing "a friend in need is friend indeed" is one of them

rajarshi said...

Right you are, both of you,,!
Dostana Roxxxxx!!!

The Cynic said...

that was nice.

i've had great friends, and i love them all.

hmmm, maybe i should go and see this one movie after all...

snow said...

so true,frenship is such a blessing.
but why did u say ur work is awful?
u r a doctor,dats so much better dan other professions.
u save lives, and take away people's pain.

rajarshi said...

Thanx a lot, u make it sound as if Doctors are Superhero like,,in what they do,,:)
It is not, let me tell you,,it is definitely not..

snow said...

no,doctors r not superheroes, not even angels.n all doctors r not even good humans.but no other profession gives u so much scope to help people n dat should be a reason for loving ur job, despite everything.

Followers,