Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blue's my favourite color,,,

There's a low pressure area around Vishakapattnam, and this has given Hyderabad an early taste of Winter chills an the form of Squalls, rains and cloudy, gloomy skies.

AM LOVING IT!!!! (That reminds me, I have to shop for winter wear,,)

Enough with the weather update,,A few days back I woke up to James Blunt crooning "you're beautiful' to me,,,nice way to start the day right? It was a call from my past, Yes, my cell was ringing, and that was my ring tone,,,,and an old friend from my days in Dibrugarh was on line. The call took me back to my time in AMC and it was a nice, nostalgic walk down that particular lane...Back to when I had an acid tongue:)

One of the blogs that I follow gave me a great idea, let me try and put down a few things about myself that might explain the paucity of pals in my life,,,shall we start?

1. I have an acid tongue,

2. Combine number 1 with an Inflammable temper,,that makes number 2 a hugely volatile item,,

3. I butt in where I am least wanted and dispense with my unwanted wisdom a little too freely,,

4. I am overly critical of all that i do

5. I have made my Obsessive Compulsiveness into a way of life,

6. Small things get me down, and I am too weak to shrug-off these depressive spells

7. I am selfish and think that the world should revolve around me, and only me..

8. Indecisive and tend to lose track of my targets way too soon and way too easily,,

9. After all that has happened, I still think that I have some control over my life, and that things will go the way I want them to,,

10. I am a sentimental b******

11. I cling on to certain things in life, and find it so very hard to move on,,

12. I talk way too much for one person,,my topics change course and content faster than our politicians change their ideologies.

13. i do not know when to stop,, I should have stopped writing this post right after the first five or six lines,,,,

2 comments:

blackgames said...

good to see some honesty on a blog...after reading my idiot of a wuiz partners crap,lies, n bullshit!!!

Gaurav SPEAKS said...

Hi sir,glad to know that my blog was of some use to you. U may not remember me but have attended many of your classes and met you in chabua for some bill settlement along with Dr. Madhu of st. Luke.liked your blog,following it.do come back for more if you liked mine.
Regards -gaurav

Followers,