Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Rainy Evening,,and Tea

A rainy evening, sitting alone at my table, trying desperately to improve my typing speed,watching the lightning flashes temporarily illuminate everything around an otherwise dark yard, spilling through the uncovered window panes, into the room, it is dark, due to a funny thing, all of a sudden, just minutes after the Electrician had left the premises, all the lights decided to go on strike, saving the power lines,, and as a result of that, my computer is on, so is my music system (thank-God for small mercies), but otherwise, I am sitting in a black-out! Whoever said life was dull in a Tea Garden hadn't obviously lived here,,
It is the festival of colors tomorrow, and I am looking for reasons to stay in,,maybe it is my age catching up with me,, but I donot find the crazed running-around, drunk, and in a daze, at all amusing,,everything is an excuse to play the idiot, now-a-days.
My friend is still in a blue funk, he has finally gone ahead and broken his cell-phone into bits, and is trying desperately to come to grips with how true love can turn into abject hatred, in a matter of days, and I can just look on,,
Tomorrow marks the birthday of a person who was once very close to me, and is now, just the opposite,,Here's wishing that person,,All the very best on the Special Day, with many many more healthy, fun and cheerful returns,.

No comments:

Followers,