Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Meandering Thoughts


Cerulean blue, The colour of potted Forget-me-nots, Periwinkle,,,,,,,these are the words I would have used to describe the colour of the sky, today,,but since I am not gifted with such literary genius, I shall simply go ahead and say that what I saw today was a "September sky",,,There were white fluffy, mischievous clouds scudding to and fro, revelling in the day's beauty, nostalgia caught up, swept me away, back to similar skies in the past. The wind had a smell of festivities on it. Standing on my Hostel balcony, the wind seemed to whisper promises of joyful times ahead,.There are strains of old, old Hindi film hits wafting out of closed doors on my floor, I can hear the chink of glasses as friendly gossip provided the perfect company to a few rounds of even friendlier drinks,,,,Surely you cannot have lyrics to beat these,,Kishore Kumar simply ROCKED,,still does.



This is an utterly pointless and aimless post, I know,,but this is just the way I feel today,,aimlessly and pointlessly happy, nostalgic, a little bit Home-sick and a little bit anguished over the fact that I donot have anyone to share these moments with...

1 comment:

daktar said...

well, at least u get to share these moments here with us readers. isn't it? though it isn't d same as being with a real person, who probably is close to ur heart. still, its an outlet.

sometimes i too gaze at the sky and the setting sun, doing nothing, just sitting and watching and it seems like my mind captures all those images for posterity. the images can be recalled sometimes even years later in their entirety.

it has been raining here since god knows when in digboi. i wud dearly love to see a bit of the clear blue sky and the sun...

Followers,