Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday Blues?

To start something and leave it undone, incomplete while I zero in on some other far away thought, that's me. I think this is just a small aspect of the utter chaos that seems to reign in my brain, all the time.I have to count sheep to fall asleep but then find myself wondering about vegetarianism and animal rights. I go to watch a movie and find myself sobbing my eyes and heart out, much to the utter embarrassment of my companion of the moment, (did that sound Gigolo-ish?, I assure you, all's above-board and pristine,,,up till now), I sit down to an after movie dinner and start thinking of my increasing waist-line (so what if it is increasing at the rate of a Nano meter a month?) , I am doomed, to be one of those kill-joy old Bachelor uncles, who know just the exact thing to say, at any given moment, in order to shroud all happy things in a pall of gloom and despondency,,,try as I may, I never seem to be able to hold a smile, on my face for too long,, you can imagine what a horror I must look like, to those around me.
And before any-one diagnoses a nervous break-down, let me clarify,, this isn't a new occurrence for me, for as long as I can remember, I have been this way,,too wrapped-up in the unpredictability of the future, over which none of us have any control or say, what-so-ever,to try and absorb the joys of today,,. Sick? I know.

1 comment:

A Random Traveler said...

If one thing that connects all of us in this world, that is the feeling that you describe here.

The uncertainty of emptiness.

Followers,