Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Evening out in the City of the Divine Biryani

Gooey stuff in my hair, (read henna, not for grey coverage, mind you, just as a conditioner), trying to relax before my night shift, I find out another astonishing fact about myself (sic!!!) which is, that I cannot sleep in the daytime, not unless I am sick, and especially not, if I have an appointment or a plan for the evening,,,so what if evening's still on the other side of the horizon? The wonderous layers of my OCD never cease to amaze me.

Anyways, me and my friend saw 'The Happening' last night, and I donot agree with the shitty reviews the film has garnered, at least in the Indian press, it is a great watch, Mark Wahlberg is an absolute treat, the script's spooky, and as always, with M S's movies, just bordering on the realms of the 'what if' and 'could this really happen',,the cinematography and camera angles, along with the cello background scores, make it an even scarier film. Full-marks to the maker for another Bulls-Eye.

There is an 11 year old boy in the ICU, victim of someone else's rash driving, and he's battling it out for his life,, for all of you who come across this, and believe in prayers, please spare him a mention in yours,,I know it will make a difference.

I am wondering what to wear to work, so what if only the Machines see me,,???

Since when has that stopped me from TRYING to look good? The operative words are, 'trying to' mind you!! I really enjoy what I try to do here, so what if I am at the bottom of the pay-chain? At the end of the day, I just have to have enough to shop with!!

Such superficiality,, such materialistic tendencies,,, but there is a story behind that too,,,, I shall keep that for a later post.. Ciao.

1 comment:

daktar said...

yaar aap to bakwaas bhi achchi kar lete ho :P

i really like reading ur posts. get a new perspective on things that we take for granted.

Followers,