Friday, June 13, 2008

Biryani in the Rains,,

I am really starting to question my IQ level,, it is hovering around freezing point, I am sure. Give me two things to do, at a time, and you can absolutely count on me to botch one of them up, ROYALLY at that. Am I dumb or what?
The Troubleshooters from my new Beam Net connexion have just left, after sorting out what I thought were insurmountable hurdles towards a problem free connectivity, but what ultimately turned out to be a few twists and turns, here and there. You should have seen the look of sheer disgust on his face!!
Anyways, I am sitting in my COOP, preparing myself for another 24 hour shift from tomorrow, and it is quite pleasant here, for a change, the Monsoons are finally here, (at least that is what everyone is saying) and it is windy, cool and pleasant, my 'unmentionables' drying out on my "balcony" are finding it tough to keep themselves up, and safe,, I have to keep an eye on them, continuously,, so pardon the more than usual typos.
I got to enjoy a real dousing in a stray shower, while out shopping, the other day, and I loved it, that was followed by dinner and drinks at a fabulous place which serves the most amazing Indian cuisine, and I made it back to my room, close to midnight,, wonder why I don't do that more often,,, Oh yes, Got the answer, I am a lowly Doctor, not an IT ian, to be paid in six figures,,, sigh!!!!!!!!!!!! Triple sigh!!!!
We are a lovely bunch of people, we doctors, I mean, for peanuts we act like the dustbins of society, where everyone dumps their worries, and we imbibe them, invite them into all our conversations, all our waking moments,,!!!Sigh!
Baba, you were right, after all, I should not have bunked all my Maths classes in college.
To end, let me put down something I read today,,"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try and cheer somebody else up." Guess I should go do that.

1 comment:

daktar said...

well said. sums up what all doctors feel!!!

Followers,