Sunday, January 4, 2009

Being a Catty B****

I finally have a New Year resolution, have never been a great lover of such knowingly- temporary self-improvement techniques, but as they say, if you can't beat 'em,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So, I finally have a New-Year resolution, (Deja-vu anyone?) I am going to be at my cattiest and bitchiest best all through this year.Now to qualify things, all references made to animal life and likening the female of the same to seemingly nasty characteristics are made intentionally, and are born out of utter respect for those traits, these are the very condiments of an otherwise very bland, Idli-Upma life for me here. I am gonna be catty, and this is something I actually am any good at, trust me! When I want to, I can beat the best of them at their own game, and we are talking all aces here. I do have further testimony to my above-mentioned skills,(refer to erstwhile Eureka's coments on Moi' in his fab blog), and am further inspired in this by another blogger I love visiting, "P", who said that 'ghar ka khana' has kept my way with words at the same nonsensical level (Phew!).

This is the only, one and only resolution I am making, because believe it or not, being a B**** is a full time and exhausting job, and there are standards to be met and competition to be kept at bay, so here is to an extremely entertaining (for me) and inviting New Year, if it were not for this great resolution that I took, I would have simply hated this year, in fact, come to think of it, I somewhat, already do.!

PS. It was 'celeBrations' and not what did actually come out of typo-land.

PPS. Thanks P

3 comments:

Indranee Batabyal said...

Wonderful resolution...nice to see u back! Wish you a fabulous year ahead!

Sukanya Lenhardt said...

i like this resolution..:-) and happy new year by the way. i havent thought of any resolution yet though.

The Cynic said...

hey, someone sabotaged my resolution! where do i go to complain?

Followers,